Marketing School Course
Designed for all level Marketers, (particularly good for beginners and intermediate Marketers as well as Centre Managers who may have to implement marketing in their Centres)
This Course features a range of modules Day 1 features our Basic core Modules which are updated after each course with new information ideas & trends. An overview of the days topics follows:
- Day 1 is a series of core Marketing Modules
- Day 2 features advanced core modules and include development/refurbishment marketing, brand development, brand value, social media/digital trends and more. (an extensive day of learning).
- Day 2 also includes two of our professional development mentoring modules and can include: Leadership, responding to change, and associated topics.
- This Course is open to any level Marketer and previous attendees have told us that completing these (2 days) is a great way to refresh skills and learn new ways of doing things in an ever changing marketing environment.
Cost 2 days: $2,250 $AD +GST (members/previous attendees)
Cost 2 days: $2,550 $AD+GST(non members)
Daily morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea included. One group dinner included in 2 day course fee.
All modules are included in printed (for note taking) & on USB format
General Course Details
- We have a limited number of places available in our courses to ensure all participants benefit from a smaller and more interactive learning environment.
- All topics presented at the LF Marketing School are kept up to date with continual research from Australia and Overseas.
- Participants should note that courses are quite extensive and include a series of interactive activities.
- Each day will commence at 9am and continue to 5.00pm with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided (The 2 day course includes one group dinner).
- All courses are open to anyone no matter what level of skill. We recommend the courses to all levels of Marketing Managers/Assistants, Casual Leasing Managers, Retail Managers, Centre Managers, Leasing personnel and anyone else who may be interested in learning about or updating skills on strategic marketing for Shopping Centres. All courses are structured around the level of skill of the participants.
- All payments are to be in $AD.
- If more than two participants are attending from the same company, the cost will be reduced to the members rate per person.
- A tax invoice will be issued.
- Payment must be received by Lyn Flannery & Associates prior to the course commencement.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing 14 working days prior to the course, otherwise full payment is required.
- Accommodation and travel is not included in costs.
Even the most experienced Marketing Managers who have attended our previous Marketing courses have reported that the LF Marketing School has provided them with an excellent way of gaining invaluable insights into current trends in all aspects of marketing and best practice principles in the Shopping Centre industry.
The LF Marketing School courses offer excellent up to date training that addresses all the topics Marketing Managers need to market their centres in todays economy and to develop their own professional marketing, management and leadership skills.